[x3d-public] question on MFStrings; intermediate whitespacebetween SFString values in MFString list?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat May 20 18:36:13 PDT 2017

Luckily, I do JSON parsing before XML parsing, so I don’t think I am affected by the "," in XML.  Thanks for the info.  If someone starts using my DOM code before using JSON, I could be in trouble a little bit though.  Probably best to go back and do modifications at some point.  This is for X3DJSONLD.  (It’s in the *Serializers folks!).  I should have been using JSON all along, instead of DOM!

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10