[x3d-public] candidate geoSystem correction to JSON schema

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat May 20 19:45:45 PDT 2017

For XvlShell, we still have many examples which support it.  That’s why I have it in the 3.0 version, not in the 3.3 version.  It’s my way of avoiding excess errors.

There’s only one “N” in the whole file—Yes, for UTM.

Make sure you’re validating against the correct version of the schema 3.0 for 3.0; 3.3 for 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3, and you won’t run into too many difficulties, I hope.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10