[x3d-public] Can you make X3dToJson.xslt work with this file? multiple \"\"\"

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon May 22 09:21:57 PDT 2017

but not
 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello""world!"'>
or
 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello""""world!"'>

?
 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string=' "Hello" " " "" "world!" '>

 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello"
 ""
"world!" '>

 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello","","world!" '>

 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello" " " "world!" '>

 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello" "our amazing" "world!"'>

 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"R is
complex""Ω=Resistance/0=∞"'>

For All MFs a space or the comma seps between SFs are acceptable.
Excess spaces or crlfs or newlines between SFs don't count, only the
next SF start or a comma counts; if comma then next comma is error;
for text SF only the next proper quote matters, commas do count

Text MFs may omit space between SFs

OK for input, not for output

preferred output:
 <Text DEF='TextMessage' string='"Hello","world!"'>

Thanks,
Joe