[x3d-public] Changes to X3DJSAIL accepted? Final! outstanding error in my datafolder for X3DJSAIL[ with my patches, of course ] - getting to v1.0

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:53:41 PDT 2017

Don, the problem is that MY X3DJSAIL Java programs generated with my serializer does not produce proper JSON files.  I don’t think the XML files are good either, but I would have to revisit my nashorn stuff or change my serializer to output XML.  I can do that if you want, but I would prefer fixing X3DJSAIL.  Please edit my Java code and place the JSON file where you like (not overriding the originals, and run and compare output).  You can search for \ I think.

You don’t see the problem until you look.

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10