[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL: Interesting exception, but itcouldbemyfault.Re:CommentsBlock.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 25 01:36:13 PDT 2017

Sound terrific.  Then I can test my output against your output to verify our code produces the same thing.
That would be an excellent test of my serializers and your X3dToJava.xslt.

On another note, I am giving up maintenance of my X3dToES5.xslt  It’s 16 times bigger than my serializer, and I can’t keep up with the changes to X3dToJava.xslt.

I donate it to the Web3d consortium.   It’s really your code anyway.

Here’s the latest copy that’s out of date:
https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/lib/stylesheets/X3dToES5.xslt

The “import” X3Dautoclass.js file is here:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/nashorn/X3Dautoclass.js

The program which generates X3Dautoclass.js from the object model, classes.py, is attached.

If you can find a better way to support multiple languages in the same stylesheet, I am willing to maintain the JavaScript portion of that.  That would be ideal.

If you want to put it in the legacy folder, that’s OK by me.