[x3d-public] Object Model update: component level maximum?

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Mon May 29 10:34:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

I checked OM4X3D, and found that actually it has neither minimum nor maximum values for component level. As Don noted, the XML schema does have both minimum and maximum values. Since OM4X3D is currently auto generated from the XML schema, the problem must lie in the stylesheet file BuildObjectModelXMLFile.xslt. This will need to be investigated further. Since I leave for Brisbane tomorrow morning, it will have to wait until after the conference.

I also checked the JSON schema. Agreed that the maximum is missing, but the minimum of 1 is present. I could easily add an inclusive maximum of 5 if that is required.

All the best,

Roy