[x3d-public] JSON Schema Toolset, SDK and Documentation

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed May 31 09:53:20 PDT 2017

Cecile, thanks 1M for your very helpful insights and support two years ago when we first embarked on the JSON encoding.  Your experience and encouragement have been a very important part of the JSON endeavor.

We think that the group design resolved multiple JSON issues with consistency/coherency, and it also had significant influence on how we reconciled issues in parallel as part of Object Model for X3D (OM4X3D).  All opinions and improvements remain welcome.

It is great to see a whole new arena unfolding nicely with X3D!  Merci encore.