[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL toFileJavaScript bugs (help!) possible problem with configuration of X3dToJson.xslt

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:14:09 PST 2017

Previous x3d.stylesheets.patch.gz linked in previous message.  Includes handling of long lines in JSON conversion by setting Native Java Stylesheet in toFileJavaScript.

JSON conversion appears wrong in another way.  There may be a configuration setting.  toFileJavaScript is generating bad JavaScript objects.  I am getting JS like this, which I think is wrong:

                                      "@value":["escaped quotation marks example 1: He said, \\"Immel did it!\\""]

It should be:

                                      "@value":["escaped quotation marks example 1: He said, \"Immel did it!\""]

Please patch www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets and run

$ ant create.X3DJSAIL test-nashorn

JavaScript is previously linked gzipped.  Normal JSON conversion appears fine, last I checked.

Advice on possible configuration settings welcome!  I can set them in toFileJavaScript.