[x3d-public] Instant Player Sound Issue on Windows 10

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 8 08:15:52 PST 2017

Hi All,
Instant Player 64 bit will not play this simple test file on a new laptop with Windows 10:
http://www.deepmatrix.org/Sound_test/Sound_test.wrl

All other VRML browsers, including FreeWRL will play the file on the same laptop.
My wife's laptop with Windows 10 won't play the file either using Instant Player 64 bit.

However, an older version of Instant Player WILL play the file on my XP midtower.

Does anyone else with Windows 10 have sound issues with Instant Player 64 bit?

Thanks!
Russ Kinter