[x3d-public] Instant Player Sound Issue on Windows 10

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 8 08:57:28 PST 2017

John, On Windows 10 your link works fine in both Chrome and Edge, but no sound in Firefox. I.E. 11 does not show the middle scene and gives a warning about not supporting all features of X_ite. No sound either in I,E. Phone wise I live in the past with a 10 year old phone with a slide out keyboard.

Russ Kinter