[x3d-public] patches to x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 22:01:47 PST 2017

Weird SVN skip error in java/examples:

$ rm -rf java/examples/

$ svn up
Updating '.':
Restored 'java\examples'
Restored 'java\examples\.htaccess'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutputX_ITE.html'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.x3d'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutputXslt.x3dv'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.xml'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.CommandLine.EXIFICIENT.exi'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgram.java'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.zip'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.wrl'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.html'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutputX3dom.xhtml'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.json'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.EXIFICIENT.exi'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.Reloaded.x3d'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.gz'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.java'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutputLog.txt'
Restored 'java\examples\images'
Restored 'java\examples\images\X3dJavaSceneAccessInterfaceSaiLibrary.png'
Restored 'java\examples\images\HelloWorldProgramOutput.png'
Restored 'java\examples\images\HelloWorldProgramOutput.mp4'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.x3dv'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutputZip'
Restored 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutputZip\HelloWorldProgramOutput.x3d'
Skipped 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.CommandLine.x3d.gz' -- Node remains in conflict
Skipped 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.CommandLine.x3d' -- Node remains in conflict
Skipped 'java\examples\HelloWorldProgramOutput.CommandLine.x3d.zip' -- Node remains in conflict
At revision 26016.
Summary of conflicts:
  Skipped paths: 3

John