[x3d-public] Exificient not working duringbuildofX3DJSAIL.missingjar,myversion; can provide build.xml if necessary.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:29:27 PST 2017

Skipping tests generated other errors.  There appears to be an API issue with he maven-surefire-plugin.   I am not sure why Java 8 works for you, but I may have to go to Java 8 if Java 9 doesn’t work with maven ☹.  This would be bad for (incomplete) ES6 support in Nashorn.

Here’s the additional errors when I disable testing:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1:jar (attach-javadocs) on project exificient: Execution attach-javadocs of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1:jar failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1:jar: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null
[ERROR] realm =    plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1
[ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
[ERROR] urls[0] = file:/C:/Users/coderextreme/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/2.9.1/maven-javadoc-plugin-2.9.1.jar
[ERROR] urls[1] = file:/C:/Users/coderextreme/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-jdk14/1.5.6/slf4j-jdk14-1.5.6.jar
…

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10