[x3d-public] Exificient not working duringbuildofX3DJSAIL.missingjar,myversion; can provide build.xml if necessary.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:47:26 PST 2017

I’ve upgraded to the latest maven version 3.5.2.  Perhaps the exificient maven dependencies need to update to the latest maven plugins?   That could be something.

Which version of maven are you using to build exificient?

Staying at an old version of Maven for Exificient is not desirable either, but I’m suspecting they are trying to support JDK 1.5.

I just spotted this in my target folder under exificient.  Does this mean successful build?

target/exificient-sources.jar
target/exificient.jar

Ah, I have the wrong project!  Duh!  Duh! Duh!

Sigh!  Much ado about nothing.  Will go looking for the right project.  Or just use your jar.  Arg, sorry.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10