[x3d-public] patches to x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets and "smoke test" example outputs

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:16:26 PST 2017

The main difference in x3d/Stylesheet/java/examples is that I've gotten rid
of one of the double CDATAs appearing in output from
HelloWorldProgramOutput.java.   That was accomplished by changing
X3dToJava.xslt.   There is another place we can change that, but I haven't
looked into that other place yet.

Please fix/patch at you convenience and we can move to the next step.

Johb
John