[x3d-public] Sequencer interval definition

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:03:31 PDT 2017

Thanks. Some link from the key field explanations at
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/X3dTooltips.html#IntegerSequencer and
BooleanSequencer to the interval range examples may also be helpful.

-Andreas

On Oct 10, 2017 3:50 AM, "Don Brutzman" <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

On 10/7/2017 3:07 PM, Andreas Plesch wrote:

> [...] These example will help anybody who wants to dive in.
> http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/P
> art01/components/utils.html#SequencingEvents and the key field
> explanation at http://www.web3d.org/x3d/conte
> nt/X3dTooltips.html#IntegerSequencer refers to 'intervals' rather than
> 'ranges'. Perhaps just linking the word 'intervals' in the key field
> explanation to the #Ranges section would be enough of a hint.

Thank you.  For clarity I changed the phrasing to "range intervals" and
each such entry has a popup title and is now linked, similar to types etc.

        http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/X3dTooltips.html#WindPhysicsModel

        http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/X3dTooltips.html#RangeIntervals