[x3d-public] x3dom testing and building

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Oct 18 08:34:26 PDT 2017

[cc: both lists]

Andreas this approach to incremental development and testing looks really great!  Thanks for your efforts in concert with the Fraunhofer team.

At some point we might further want to hook up a unit-test suite of X3D scenes to this BuildPR process (perhaps with requested frequency not to exceed once or twice per day updates).

Wondering please, will there be someplace in the X3DOM developers documentation where your information below will be found?