[x3d-public] rendering the X3D standard...is it extensive enough

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:55:03 PDT 2017

Here's the possible scenario, I have a vendor that says they meet the
standard, but have wildly different renderings between runs.   Do they get
the X3D blessing because they implement the format, or is there an image
standard that they much match, and who is doing the checking?  Is it
automated?   It would seem not.   What use is a standard which can't be
verified?

Yes, I am aware of the X3D resources thumbnails, I'm just wondering about
any standard certification of browser renderings.

I'm laughing too.  X3D appears to be a joke.

John