[x3d-public] The following files do not pass the new, generated X3D 3.3JSONschema (yay, we caught some more)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 05:54:50 PDT 2017

Roy, could you look through the attached bug reports and possibly find issues with old schema or more likely, the examples?  Again, you problem need to go to the deepest error, as ajv currently bubbles up errors.  I believe these are all false negatives in the new schema or object model, and we will likely need to address them in the object model in some cases (geoSystem and maybe metadata).  Once geoSystem is handled, I will move on to other areas of the schema (metadata) and try to fix those.  But if you could look at them and tell me why the new schema is passing them, possibly improperly, that would be appreciated.

Here are the paths related to metadata:

dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 0 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 0 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet > -metadata > MetadataString
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 0 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet > -value > 0 > MetadataDouble
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 0 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet > -value > 1 > MetadataFloat
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 0 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet > -value > 2 > MetadataInteger
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 0 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet > -value > 3 > MetadataSet
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 1 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 4 > Group > -metadata > MetadataSet
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 11 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 1 > Group > -children > 2 > Group > -metadata > MetadataString
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 12 > Group > -children > 1 > Transform > -metadata > MetadataFloat > -metadata > MetadataDouble
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 13 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 1 > Group > -children > 2 > Group > -metadata > MetadataString
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 3 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 1 > Group > -children > 2 > Group > -metadata > MetadataString
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 5 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 1 > Group > -children > 2 > Group > -metadata > MetadataString
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 7 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 1 > Group > -children > 2 > Group > -metadata > MetadataString
 dataPath: X3D > Scene > -children > 9 > ProtoDeclare > ProtoBody > -children > 1 > Group > -children > 2 > Group > -metadata > MetadataString
John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10