[x3d-public] Need version in JSON/X3D files.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Oct 27 06:01:59 PDT 2017

Thank you.  Fixed and checked in, will be deployed in a build later today.

On 10/26/2017 4:20 AM, John Carlson wrote:
> Here’s a better version which goes to version 3.0, to align with DTD.  Gzipped and attached.
> [...]
> Here’s the patch to apply to Savage to change version to 3.3.  JSON. Verified against Roy’s schema and my schema.  Gzipped and attached.

No need for patches on these kinds of things... global search/replace using Netbeans or UltraEdit gives me fine-grained control while also finding related possible problems.

> [...]
> Clarification:  They need an X3D version.  They have an XML version.
>
> This is a better list of files.
> [...]

Some of the files came out of the Java SAI specification:

C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/originals/JavaSAI/AddDynamicRoutes.x3d
C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/originals/JavaSAI/CreateNodes.x3d
C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/originals/JavaSAI/CreateNodesFromPrototype.x3d
C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/originals/JavaSAI/TouchSensorIsOverEvent.x3d

Usually I don't like to change "originals" since they are archival comparisons for us.  Nevertheless this is in version control and we want to facilitate testing.  So applied the change.

A number of other files were created with VizX3D, will post separately about that.