[x3d-public] Vizx3D authoring tool found on Internet Archive; HANim Puppeteer.x3d license inquiry

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:40:28 PDT 2017

Yes, perhaps this is the same Adenike Turner.

The honored.mid midi file is nice fitting music and I put it along
with an updated x3d file here:

https://github.com/andreasplesch/Library/tree/master/vizX3d/Puppeteer

I took a stab at adding meta information, there may be more to add or improve.

The animation is not strictly HAnim but perhaps was rendered from
HAnim style editing.

TheBrat example has an Humanoid node for HAnim animation but I could
not find a player other than vizX3d which could deal with it.

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch
Waltham, MA 02453