[x3d-public] [x3dom-developers] updated X3D node, statement inventory spreadsheets: X3DOM node addition recommendations

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Sep 3 13:44:27 PDT 2017

copy: Johannes, Max, Timo

Andreas, the example result for CoordinateDouble looks excellent.  Screen snapshot attached.  Thanks!

In addition to your important questions, am also wondering: is there any kind of test suite or acceptance tests that get run before accepting a pull request on the main branch of x3dom on github?  Once again, documentation regarding node-addition procedures would be helpful for everyone.