[x3d-public] ProtoInstance problem in VRML97, ClassicVRML conversions fixed

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:37:10 PDT 2017

I guess this means that name is not a required field in ProtoInstance?  Or
not?  Is this updated in X3DJSAIL yet?   Are we hunting down the name via
USE, requiring name, or creating a new tag in XML?  And a new class
inherited from ProtoInstance in Java?  Does the code generating X3DJSAIL
code need to find the name and populate it?  What if USE is used and name
is wiped out?

Thanks,

John

Any decision made that I can take action on?