[x3d-public] BooleanFilter inputFalse output value true or false ?

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:16:00 PDT 2017

Here is a x3d file for the BooleanFilter test scene:

http://x3dom-booleanfilter.glitch.me/BooleanFilter_test.x3d

It is unmodified from the x3dom html page.

It works in freeWrl, view3dscene (v.3.15.0) and InstantPlayer.

InstantPlayer recognizes the non-standard 'render' field, the other players
ignore it.

The lighting in x3dom seems to be a bit off: the red is too bright and the
text should stay red.

Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch