[x3d-public] x3dom.org security certificate expired

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Tue Sep 19 14:08:49 PDT 2017

This certificate will have to be replaced by the webmaster of x3dom.org, but I can suggest they (and anyone else) look at getting a certificate from the LetsEncrypt Consortium
( https://letsencrypt.org/ ); the process is free (as in no cost, as well as based on open source software) and I found it very easy to setup on an Ubuntu/Apache VPS.

Vince Marchetti