[x3d-public] *** COBWEB IS NOW X_ITE ***

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:00:36 PDT 2017

"Have you seen this?"  Announced on twitter, showing the X_ITE home page:

	https://twitter.com/Web3DConsortium/status/911257375796903936

	http://create3000.de/x_ite

Next week we will be following up with additional tweets showing support by X3D Examples Archives and other software tools.  Contributions welcome.