[x3d-public] Repairs to X3DJSONLD -- Extern Proto Expander

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:58:00 PDT 2018

I made ExternProtoDeclare handling easier by declaring all extern proto expander calls synchronous.

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/

select sphereflowers.json and x3domflowers.json to see my flowers in X_ITE and X3DOM.

This means that the server-side dependency for ExternProtoDeclare has disappeared!

YAY!

Client side calls to the Extern Proto Expander should look like this:

                                $.ajaxSetup({
                                  async: false
                                });
                                json = protoExpander.externalPrototypeExpander(url, json);
                                $.ajaxSetup({
                                  async: true
                                });

Also, I believe nested ExternProtoDeclares are handled, but not tested yet.

Time to try to load KelpForestMain again, and start working on inlines.