[x3d-public] Fwd: Re: [x3d] X3D C and C++ language bindings NWIPs [corrected copy]

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Apr 11 19:21:29 PDT 2018

For X3D community participants, great news follows regarding continued developments in X3D.

We are keen to get comments from Web3D Consortium members.  Public comment will follow at the appropriate point in the process timeline - meanwhile some very interesting early-adopter opportunities for change/improvement/preparation are emerging.

Web3D member value continues to grow steadily.  If you have not yet joined, please consider that value proposition.  Companies, organizations, universities and individuals are all welcome.

	Join the Web3D Consortium
	http://www.web3d.org/join

v/r Don