[x3d-public] X3D JSON Schema Updates

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Apr 15 13:50:41 PDT 2018

well sure, currently trivial, but actually we have to first figure out if that IETF working group has stabilized draft07 or not.

there is no point to advancing to draft-07 if they aren't complete.  it might be stable and unchanged except for version number if they are simply reacting to the IETF 6-months periodicity.

anyone willing to check with them and continue to track their progress?