[x3d-public] XSeen Now Supports HTML events and PBR

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Wed Apr 25 07:37:10 PDT 2018

XSeen (https://XSeen.org/), the open-source declarative 3D content
language, now supports HTML events, Physically-Based Rendering, CSS-like
styling, and several other new features. This JavaScript environment
parses HTML to build and manage the 3D environment in the web page. It
has intelligent roll-backs for features not supported on the current
device.

I would like to receive comments or suggestions on the feature set,
documentation, code, or any other matter related to XSeen. Comments can
be posted to the list or sent directly to me.

Post: http://realism.com/blog/xseen-v06-release
Code: https://github.com/DrX3D/XSeen
Documentation: https://xseen.org/documentation/tags/

--