[x3d-public] X3D-Edit will not install on Macintosh El Capitan

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Mon Aug 6 08:48:27 PDT 2018

John

Sympathies here, I also have not been able to directly install X3d-Edit on Mac.

However, I regularly use X3D-Edit as a plugin to NetBeans, have used it on El Capitan and currently on High Sierra

I am currently running NetBeans 8.1 on MacOS 10.13.2.   Netbeans installers are at https://netbeans.org/ <https://netbeans.org/>
Once NetBeans is installed you can configure it to install X3D-Edit and required dependencies using procedure in the 'NetBeans Plugin' section of https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit/#Downloads <https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit/#Downloads>

I'd be happy to answer further questions as they arise, just submit to list.

Regards
Vince Marchetti