[x3d-public] Presentation on use of X3D with S1000D

Charles P. Lamb CLamb at acm.org
Sun Aug 12 12:44:43 PDT 2018

On September 11th I will be making a presentation on _Use of X3D with
S1000D_ at the 2018 S1000D User Form in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
S1000D is an XML based documentation standard used in the military and
aerospace sectors. See http://s1000d.org/Pages/Home.aspx for more
information. My intent is to show how readily X3D adapts itself to use
with S1000D and open up discussion on standardization of use of X3D
illustrations in S1000D documents. I will thus be asking a few questions
here over the next few days. Thanks to all in advance.

Charles P. Lamb