[x3d-public] Presentation on use of X3D with S1000D

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Sun Aug 12 13:29:08 PDT 2018

Charles

We welcome your questions to the public forum, and the many participants in the public forum can provide valuable information.

An additional resource available to Web3D Consortium members is participation in the Consortium working groups. One such group, the Design Printing and Scanning group, has a particular interest in using X3D for technical/engineering publication and in operating with CAD standards such as STEP commonly in use in the aerospace industry.

There is information on Consortium membership at http://www.web3d.org/join <http://www.web3d.org/join> and on the Design Printing and Scanning group at http://www.web3d.org/working-groups/design-printing-and-scanning <http://www.web3d.org/working-groups/design-printing-and-scanning>

With Best Regards
Vince Marchetti
Design Printing and Scanning Working Group CoChair