[x3d-public] X3D Working Group meeting agenda, 24 August 2018

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:21:52 PDT 2018

pt., 24 sie 2018 o 15:11 Don Brutzman <brutzman at nps.edu> napisał(a):
> 5. Addition of LocalFog design as a Mantis issue (from 27 July minutes)
>
>         [x3d-public] X3D Working Group meeting minutes, 27 July 2018: ISO, SIGGRAPH, Python, LocalFog, regexes
>         https://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2018-July/009230.html

In relation to this, be sure to also take a look at my answer on
http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2018-August/009290.html
(It is in the thread "X3D Working Group meeting minutes, 27 July 2018:
LocalFog"). My answer was next month, and the mailman archive seems to
not link it together, but it was a response to last Don's email from
the thread https://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2018-July/009230.html
.

Regards,
Michalis