[x3d-public] Opened my mouth and got a volunteer job. Oops

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 1 10:45:09 PST 2018

➢ How does one design a body without having a medical degree?  Or get data?  Should I start by asking the doctor for a download of my data?

The prime designer did not need an official medical degree. I think you want to start with a skeleton, so look at the example in Annex A of hanim Part 1. Adjust the dimensions to your pref and you have a start. Try looking in the x3d humanoid and medical example archives for some parts, like a skeleton and skin. And malybe go from there.

Joe