[x3d-public] ImageTexture width/height_changed

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Sun Dec 2 18:59:40 PST 2018

Hi Holger,

I am not sure that the actual pixel count matters. X3D always uses
fractional positioning. The aspect ratio would matter so images would
not get stretched unnaturally.

Also, I am not sure from your definition how those fields could ever be
set or events generated. The are listed as initialize only, but the
'_changed' suffix implies output.

I think a better field (for 2D stuff) is

    SFFloat [out] aspect_changed

or some other suitable field/event name.

The 3D case is trickier because you need to define which axes are being
used to construct the ratio and you would need at least 2 values.

Leonard Daly

--
*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems & Cloud Consultant