[x3d-public] Discussion from the X3D WG Meeting Nov 30 2018

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:59:28 PST 2018

Great summary. Let me just add to my comment where I mentioned three.js.
Three does import glTF into its own representations and scene graph. The
internals of the imported glTF scene become fully accessible if needed.
This is made easier because the glTF binary data are already similar to
three data. For example, it also has a BufferGeometry object. It also has a
PhysicalMaterial.

Andreas