[x3d-public] glTF - HAnim conversion

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 13 15:00:48 PST 2018

From: Andreas Plesch
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:40 PM
To: Joe D Williams
Subject: Re: [x3d-public] glTF - HAnim conversion

➢ Thanks for the xml conversion. I had tried the instantreality
converter but it complained and did not convert. Perhaps the copy and
paste went wrong.

I used it to get the .x3d from the .x3dv.

➢ Anyways, here is how x3dom plays the attachment:

http://andreasplesch.github.io/Library/Models/HAnim/x3d/InlineViewer.html

That is wonderful, thanks. Sorry if I just woke up to what great improvements are happening.
So happy to see x3dom working so well and another browsing tool , especially x3dom, has real skin in the game.

➢ Let me check how it looks in InstantPlayer or BSContact.

BS works for sure both encodings but I haven’t tried Instant for a while but I just downladed the latest and also will try.

-Andreas