[x3d-public] Unity based X3D browser v-Slam

Albert Jan Wonnink awonnink at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:42:28 PST 2018

Thank you, Don, for your appreciation of the post on Linked-in, and for the citations of the use of X3D in Unity. Indeed I have used it for an (unfinished) project to have Unity as an editor for 3D websites.

I have expressed my interest to Mitch in the workgroup, and I surely like to learn more about the views and discussions on webXR.

Regards, Albert Jan