[x3d-public] X3dToJson.xslt producing bad JSON (XML not verified). JSON and XMLattached.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 15:23:19 PST 2018

Also, ECMAscript is generated in JSON in a single string.  Probably won’t work unless semicolons are required.  If they are, I may need to change my code to comply with the standard.

Several of my scripts aren’t working in X3DJSONLD. Haven’t identified a cause yet.  That’s next.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10