[x3d-public] W3C Miliestone: 400 Recommendations

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Feb 23 07:17:04 PST 2018

Have relayed some great, amazing news from World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) on the Web3D Twitter channel.  400 W3C Recommendations published - wow.

	https://twitter.com/Web3Dconsortium

	What a milestone!  Since its start, October 1st 1994, W3C has published 400 Recommendations (and more are on the way!)
	https://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-stats?form%5Bstartdate%5D=1994-10-01&form%5Benddate%5D=2018-02-21 …
	Together we are creating the building blocks, and future, of the Web
	4 replies 62 retweets 128 likes

	Celebration of these 400 Recommendations is not just about the specs but those who put in hours of work to make them a reality.
	Thank you and kudos to all our Editors, Group members, experts and developers who improve and use our specs!
	As @timberners_lee says: KUTGW! (Keep Up The Good Work)

	https://twitter.com/w3c/status/966370582106427392