[x3d-public] problem in nrrd example file header

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 05:46:14 PST 2018

Don,

there is certainly no rush. It would be interesting to access the original
data files since some of the referenced files in the examples appear to
have been optimized and the source website www.volvis.org does not exist
anymore.

I will just continue to note issues in the examples.

For example, the use of lights in examples with styles which do not (appear
to?) use lighting such as opacitymap may be such a question although this
is probably more of a spec. question.

Andreas