[x3d-public] patch for www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/build.xml X3DJSAILexamples.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:14:32 PST 2018

Just to clarify that -properties is not being handled by HelloWorldProgramOutput.java, here is the last few lines. Note no use of CommandLine!   This will require changes to either X3DObject.java or X3dToJava.xslt.

Note that X3DObject.java has the wrong USAGE for what it’s parsing from the command line.

John

  public X3DObject getX3dModel()
  {
          return x3dModel;
  }

    /** Default main() method provided for test purposes.
     * @param argv input parameters
         * @see <a href="http://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/org/web3d/x3d/jsail/Core/X3DObject.html#handleArguments-java.lang.String:A-">X3DObject.handleArguments(argv)</a>
         * @see <a href="http://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/org/web3d/x3d/jsail/Core/X3DObject.html#validationReport--">X3DObject.validationReport()</a>
     */
    public static void main(String argv[])
    {
        X3DObject exampleObject = new HelloWorldProgramOutput().getX3dModel();

        exampleObject.handleArguments(argv);
        System.out.print("HelloWorldProgramOutput self-validation test results: ");
        String validationResults = exampleObject.validationReport();
        System.out.println(validationResults);
    }
}

Sent from Mail for Windows 10