[x3d-public] StemCell 3D models by TurboSquid

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:20:06 PST 2018

Looks like they’ve got a lot on their plate. I hope the company survives.  Note that I don’t think they’ve targeted the web per se (that is, no glTF, Three.js or X3D), and instead, they’ve chosen to support 3D engines (though some of those target the web) and authoring tools.

They’ve got a problem in that they’re in direct competition with the people they are trying to serve.

Just an opinion.

I am not sure this is anything more than remarketing.  A fancy name. I don’t think we get to see StemCell.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10