[x3d-public] Minor imperfection, in X3dToJava.xslt ??

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Jan 7 01:59:18 PST 2018

On 1/2/2018 11:42 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> I note that setSourceCode() in HelloWorldProgram.java starts with "ecmascript: ", but the equivalent code in HelloWorldProgramOutput.java starts with two newlines.

Thank you John - good thing to look at.

The ScriptObject setSourceCode() method throws a validation error if ecmascript: isn't prepended.

Checking the source you indicated, looks like ecmascript is indeed there.

Just in case, now have X3dToJava.xslt checking and prepending ecmascript: if missing.  Also added a WARNING to javadoc.

This whole area will take a lot of scrutiny someday if X3D v4 permits alternate scripting languages.  Won't be hard, just a lot of options to check in order ensure correctness.