[x3d-public] Volume rendering spec.

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 10 14:41:42 PST 2018

Hi Andreas,

I have checked and can tell you that this issue has already been noted. For reference it is Mantis issue 916. This comment was:

-------------------------------------

Subject: misnamed nodes and incorrect field in support table

1. "X3DVolumeNode" needs to corrected as "X3DVolumeDataNode"

2. "CompositeVolumeStyle" (entry in level 3) needs to corrected as "ComposedVolumeStyle".

3. ComposedVolumeStyle entry at level 3 indicates: "ordered field is always treated as FALSE. All other fields fully supported."

However there is no "ordered" field, and so this line should be rewritten as "All fields fully supported."

All three of the points noted will be corrected as submitted.

There are no current plans to introduce an ‘ordered’ field. If you think that is desirable, then it would be appropriate to raise a specification comment.

All the best,

Roy