[x3d-public] Announcemnt from the Board of Directors Regaurding Slack

Ryan, Justin jryan1 at phoenixchildrens.com
Wed Jan 17 19:19:22 PST 2018

Hello Web3D Consortium members,

The Web3D Consortium is experimenting with a new way to facilitate communication within and between X3D workgroups. Our first and most exciting [to me anyway] experiment is a collaborative communication platform: Slack.

Please join our slack workspace and then join the Slack channels that you find appropriate to your interests. I highly recommend the mobile app; if used, it will drastically improve communication and turnaround on intra-workgroup topics. There is also a desktop application (PC and Mac) as well as a website frontend.

Link to join Web3D Consortium's workspace:
https://join.slack.com/t/web3dconsortium/shared_invite/enQtMjk2MTczNDU1NTcxLWJjM2RmZmUzMmI0ZjVmOTU1OTM3MmQyOTU3MTNiZjI5N2YzODFjMjNjYmM3ODRkMjVmMmIwM2Q3NThmYzJkYzk
Please let me know if there are any questions that I can answer via email (or Slack).

Looking forward to speaking with you all in Slack.

[cid:image001.png at 01CE68DD.51995EF0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29DA3.311203E0]

Justin Ryan, PhD
Arizona State University Adjunct Faculty
Phoenix Children's Hospital Research Scientist

Phoenix Children's Hospital
Cardiac 3D Print Lab

p (602) 933-3902

Cardiac3DPrintLab.com<http://cardiac3dprintlab.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE68DD.51995EF0]

This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, legally privileged, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.