[x3d-public] Proposed new Profile

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 03:12:14 PST 2018

Leonard, this is an important work.   It shows what can/should be in a
model which is easily transformed to/from an alternative format.

Are we planning on writing import conversions for X3DJSAIL?  In the same
packages/classes or different packages/classes?  I was going to convert
JSON to Java DOM, but I can be redirected to a more important import.

Will the converter(s) have add-on packages for Box, etc.?

John