[x3d-public] FW: patch for www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/nashorn folder.X3DJSAILnashorn

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jan 23 23:11:07 PST 2018

OK, sounds great John, thanks!  You now have developer permissions as coderextreme on our Web3D X3D sourceforge site, thanks for taking charge of the nashorn directory.

	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/

I didn't apply the attached patch this evening, please tweak as appropriate and I can update/deploy again tomorrow night.

With great power comes great responsibility...  :0