[x3d-public] java/build.xml modified

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:10:38 PST 2018

Build.xml modified. No errors detected.  Build Log is unchanged, it looks like.

Since these are comments, I don’t think that a difference will be detected by Ant. We will have to do a better file comparison.  How do you do file comparisons (not xml) in Ant?

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10