[x3d-public] concern over sourceforge as repository

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jan 26 01:45:32 PST 2018

John, sorry to not be clearer earlier.

Almost all of these assets have a slew of acceptance testing associated with them.  Additionally, am only making schema changes that are discussed first by X3D Working Group (and usually documented in minutes/mantis).  Additionally I have to keep it all straight in my head as we evolve these complex tools.

Might you please back out the commit, then just commit freely within nashorn subdirectory?

.. then we keep working on other changes to stylesheets schemas etc. via email dialog and patches. That will keep us synchronized without collisions.

Thanks for your efforts.  Getting these collaboration patterns sorted out yields powerful progress (and avoids problematic confusion).

p.s. what don't you like about java/lib subdirectory?  please advise and then I can document lib contents better in a README there.